In 1959, St. Anthony’s broke ground on a state of the art swimming facility, which at the time was unheard of in this part of Chester County. The Swimming facility featured a high platform diving well, competitive swim team and bandstand, ushering in a new era of summer recreation, leisure, and socializing.
Today, after 60 years in existence, our swim club is still highly sought after within Chester County. The facility features an Olympic size pool, a diving well with two diving boards, and a kid’s splash pool with a water fountain mushroom top. The swimming facility also offers:
- Pool house with bathrooms, showers and changing areas
- Snack Bar (Managed by the owners of A Cut Above Deli)
- Spacious area to lounge by the pool and picnic area
- Playground, basketball hoops, and a bocce court
- Swim team and swim lessons
- Yearly improvements of the facility